be read as a whole. Capitalized terms used here, but undefined, shall have the same
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
1. When you use the Platform by way of registration, log in, creation of a user account, purchase of a test series, video course, attempting a mock test, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites and/or mobile applications or by any other way of communication with the Platform, we may collect your personal identifiable information
including name, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
3. By registering on our Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. Provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, we are not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from our certain third party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transaction (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, emails, etc.) purposes. Your
information may be collected by us or such third party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways:-
2. Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, our servers automatically receive log information from your browser and device that was used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, and your operating system, browser type and version). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
3. Please note that we only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the Service and to better understand our users; operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
Data or Information“.
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES
sensitive information may be exposed to as a result of the same.
SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. As a strict policy we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your permission.
2. However, we may mandate under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
2. We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
It is possible that Onliest EduTech Pvt. Ltd. may need to disclose personal data when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.